Things in General

I'm Zoe I am 12 years old and am proud to be a New Zealander! I enjoy photography, social media, fashion and beauty. So I decided to make a blog showcasing my interests. My blog is all about giving helpful tips and reviews on products. I also enjoy looking at interesting/quirky websites and always browse through articles that catch my eye! Thanks Zoe xo

Monday, 13 October 2014

Quick Poll!

What is the food you feel like eating right now?

  • Hamburgers
  • Cookies
  • French Fries
  • Ice Cream
  • Fruit
  • Dumplings

Acepoll

More polls: Acepoll.com

Thanks Zoe. xo
Posted by Zoe at 00:51
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Zoe
View my complete profile

Posts from the start

  • ▼  2014 (11)
    • ▼  October 2014 (11)
      • 5 perfumes you need!
      • Kester Black - Nail Polishes
      • Cool Apps, you might not have heard of!
      • 5 handy tips
      • PETER ALEXANDER!!
      • Emoji Cookie Baking
      • Quick Poll!
      • Frankie Magazine
      • What you need for Summer!!
      • Tips for going on Holiday!
      • Hi my name is Zoe Smith,  I am 12 years old and a...
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by francisblack. Powered by Blogger.